Section T approx. 60 km from Čelákovice to Kolín
Czech spas also boast a long tradition. Many well-known personalities such as Goethe, Kafka, Chopin, Masaryk and V. Havel have visited here to recuperate. Bohemian history, however, is defined by historical towns such as Nymburk and Kolìn with their Medieval town walls and Jewish quarters.
- Čelákovice is a small town in Bohemian Elbland, not far from Prague.
- Nymburk is a medieval city and famous for its citywall and two moats.
- Lysá nad Labem is a small town with an expo centre, a hippodrome and the Botanicus garden near Ostrá.
- The spa town of Poděbrady is well-known due to its time under the rule of King George von Podiebrad.
- Kolín: Where the Elberadweg crosses the EuroVelo 4 Route.