Section U approx. 75 km from Kolín to Hradec Králové
The National Stud in Kladruby nad Labem is the world’s oldest large-scale stud farm, and is known for its breeding of rare Kladruber horses. Pardubice is known for horse racing, and there’s even something for motorsports fans - the speedway race for the “Golden Helmet”.
- Kolín: Where the Elberadweg crosses the EuroVelo 4 Route.
- In Kladruby nad Labem you´ll find the famous national horse breeding farm.
- Přelouč is a small town to the west of Pardubice.
- Týnec nad Labem: A small historical town on the Elbe with a castle.
- Pardubice boasts a historic centre that you won’t regret visiting.
- A large amount of silver was once found in Kutná Hora.
- Hradec Králové is the most important town in the foothills of the Krkonoše Mountains.