Section M approx. 60 km from Belgern-Schildau to Meißen
The first section from Belgern to Riesa is defined by small villages and agriculture. If you come at the right time, you can even snack on fruit from the roadside. Past Riesa, the route will take you along the Elbe so that you always have it in your sights. After a few kilometres, you will start to see the first vineyards.
- Belgern - between the Elbe and the Dahlener Heide health - is just a few kilometres south of Torgau.
- Mühlberg is an idyllic, lovingly restored small town in the state of Brandenburg, and played an important role in the time of the Reformation.
- Riese is a lively city full of open people that will warm you with their hospitality.
- Winemaking plays an important role in Diesbar-Seußlitz.
- Strehla is a small town on the Elberadweg and is perfect for a short stop-off.
- Diera-Zehren is situated in the wine growing region close to Meißen.
- Meißen is the cradle of Saxony, and boasts an incredible Old Town that you absolutely have to see.